£17,000 per annum
February 8, 2021
We’re Looking for a part time Bookings Coordinator (Maternity Cover, 1 year contract)
As a Bookings Coordinator working within our Agency team, you will be responsible for the placement of Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers in temporary assignments. Taking our clients’ needs into consideration, you will liaise with candidates to establish their skills, experience and availability in order to match them with suitable work environments.
Additionally, you will work to agreed targets while proactively contacting both new and existing clients to identify their requirements and generate leads for our Business Development team. You will also work alongside our Recruitment team in order to determine and adhere to recruitment strategies.
27 hours per week (Wednesday – Friday from 8am to 5pm)
We’ll give you
- A salary of £17,000
- Contributory pension
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- Experience in a coordination or customer service/call centre role
- To be friendly, polite and energetic
- To be a proficient user of IT systems and an efficient administrator
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.