£10.46 - £13.80 per hour
Full time/Part time
May 6, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
As part of our Complex Care division, this Support Worker role will require you to provide care and support to an adult male who has an Acquired Brain Injury. You will be empowering him to live his life to the full and engage in a number of activities. You’ll need to assist with his decision-making and work towards goals set by his team of professionals.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
- Day shifts
- 10-hour shifts
We’ll give you
- £10.46 – £13.80 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Free DBS check
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing 1-on-1 care
- Experience supporting a client with an acquired brain injury
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Michael on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>