£10.46 - £13.80 per hour
Full time/Part time
May 24, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
As part of our Complex Care division, this Support Worker role is an exclusive position that will require you to provide care and support to a 20-year-old man who has SMA Type 2. While he’s at home, he enjoys having someone to play video games with, and assistance with household chores will be required as and when he moves back to his student accommodation. This role is best suited to a Support Worker who is sociable, enjoys conversation and is able to use his mobility vehicle when required.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
- Days and/or nights
- Set shift patterns
We’ll give you
- £10.46 – £13.80 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Free DBS check
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing care to people with complex health conditions
- Experience in managing ventilators as well as moving and handling
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Beth on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>