£10.46 - £13.80 per hour
Full time/Part time
April 16, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
Working within the complex care division, you will be part of a team working 1-to-1 with a male who has a spinal injury at home. He enjoys watching football, has a pet parrot and takes great pride in his home. He is looking for carers who can share his hobbies, be compassionate and fit seamlessly into his lifestyle.
At Superior Healthcare, you will be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Manager team whilst being encouraged to grow professionally should you wish to specialise in a particular area, enabling progression to a senior level. We provide in-house training sessions that are mapped to the care certificate, ensuring all team members are confident and capable when it comes to providing excellent levels of care.
- Days and/or nights
- 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £10.46 – £13.80 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses of up to £2,000 via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing 1-on-1 care
- An understanding of personal care needs and the moving and handling of people with a spinal injury (although further CPD training will be provided)
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Martin on 01227 771122 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>