£10.46 - £13.80 per hour
June 25, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
You’ll be part of a team, providing one-to-one complex care at home to an adult male with a traumatic brain injury who is registered blind. He enjoys sports, music and nature – he loves being outdoors as much as possible!
You will be provided with direct, ongoing support from our nurse managers, field care supervisors and a dedicated coordination team. This is a great opportunity to work 1-2-1 with an adult at home, develop your clinical skills and gain access to further training in other specialist areas of complex care if you wish too.
- Days, 1 – 3 days a week
- Set shift patterns
We’ll give you
- £10.46 – £13.80 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Outstanding in-house training, delivered by our dedicated training team
- Career progression and encouragement of professional growth should you wish to specialise in a particular area.
- A wide variety of placements
- Free DBS check
Bespoke employee benefits, regular social events and exclusive discounts
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
Referral bonuses of up to £2,000
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To have a clean, UK driving license
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Martin on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>