£10.65 - £15.46 per hour
Full time/Part time
August 19, 2021
Become a fully trained carer with Superior Healthcare today.
Do you want to make a difference to people’s lives?
Have you thought about being a carer but not sure where to start?
Are you looking for an opportunity to give back?
Well, this is for you!
Become a fully trained carer with one of Kent’s leading healthcare providers, Superior Healthcare. Enrol on to our dedicated ‘New to Care’ course and receive the knowledge, skills and experience required to take on a rewarding role in care.
Upon completion of your paid 3-week training, you’ll be given a full-time permanent contract and options for day or night shifts.
We’ll be with you every step of the way. Apply now!
- A huge variety of work placements, local to you.
What you’ll get
- £10.65 – £15.46 per hour depending on division and shift (rate inclusive of holiday pay) plus enhanced pay rates for bank holidays
- Fully paid training delivered by our superb in-house team
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career progression, with fully funded apprenticeship programmes and opportunities to progress to roles such as Field Care Supervisor.
- Benefits such as our monthly Superior Healthcare Lottery, Blue Light Card, Breakfast Club and Christmas Saver Scheme.
- Free DBS check
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to our refer a friend bonus scheme of up to £2,000 per referral!
Being the best carer doesn’t always mean the most experience or qualifications – it’s about having the drive to make a difference in a person’s life. If you love the feeling of helping someone, you’re in the right place.
Maybe you’ve worked in a customer-facing role in a shop or restaurant. Perhaps you’ve worked in a hotel or other hospitality. Or maybe you’ve always had a desire to care for others.
If this sounds like you, it’s time to take that step and join Superior Healthcare.
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Shadene on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<NewtoCare>>