£9.50 - £13.80 per hour
Full time/Part time
June 10, 2021
We’re Looking for Both Part-Time and Full-Time Carers to Join our Team
Opportunities across Kent.
At Superior Healthcare, you can choose the team, role and workplace that suits you. So, whether you find yourself in our complex care or agency divisions, you’re bound to find the fulfilling future you’re looking for with us. There’s a wide variety of roles to suit you and your experience. These will include:
Complex Care Support Worker
Delivering care to children and adults with complex care needs, you’ll be part of a team working one-to-one with clients at home giving you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
Learning Disability Support Worker
As a Learning Disability Support Worker within our agency division, you’ll be providing support and person-centred care to children and adults in a mental health home, supported living home or specialist school.
Working as a Healthcare Assistant within our agency divsion, you will have the opportunity to support young people at schools, as well as those living in care homes and supported living homes. You can also work alongside patients in hospital if you thrive in a more clinical setting.
- Full-time or flexible hours
- A choice between day or night shifts
- Set shift patterns
We’ll give you
- £9.50 – £13.80 per hour (plus bank holiday enhancements)
- Outstanding in-house training, delivered by our dedicated training team.
- Career progression and encouragement of professional growth should you wish to specialise in a particular area.
- Full-time or flexible contracts
- A choice between day or night shifts with set shift patterns
- A wide variety of placements
- Free DBS check
Bespoke employee benefits, regular social events and exclusive discounts
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
Referral bonuses of up to £2,000
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To have a clean, UK driving license
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Beth on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>