£10.46 - £13.80 per hour
Full time/Part time
September 27, 2021
We’re Looking for Carers to Join our Team
Delivering care to a child with complex care needs, you’ll be part of a team working one-to-one with clients at home giving you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
- Flexible hours
- A choice between day or night shifts
- Set shift patterns
We’ll give you
- £10.46 – £13.80 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Superior Healthcare Lottery. 3 lucky winners win tax free prizes each month! Will you be next?
- Free DBS check
- Blue Light Card
- Breakfast Club
- Christmas saver scheme
- Career progression opportunities such as apprenticeships
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Outstanding, free in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses of up to £2,000 via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To have a clean, UK driving licence
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Michael on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>