£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
October 8, 2020
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for teaching clinical excellence?
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults, who have long term health conditions. We were founded because of our CEO’s personal experience providing care for his sister who was involved in a road traffic accident. As such we know what it’s like to have care provided in the home and how important it is to get it right for our clients who depend on us.
We are at present looking to recruit a highly experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join our Training Team in the post of a Clinical Nurse Educator. You will be responsible for ensuring best practice for clinical staff is maintained at all times through delivery of a robust clinical induction and training programmes as well as focus on future development and upskilling of our nursing and care staff.
The role will be based in Whitstable, Kent but you will be expected to work across 2 other locations (Maidstone and Folkestone), as well as support our Complex Care team with competency and skills assessments at various locations throughout Kent.
- In partnership with the Complex Care Team, identify training needs within the team and implement training plans
- In partnership with the Complex Care and Training management teams maintain management oversight of the clinical training delivery and clinical skills development
- Responsible for developing and updating all clinical training material
- Deliver all aspects of clinical training using a blended learning approach
- Provide support and guidance for nurses’ revalidation process
- Support our Nurse Case Managers and their teams in embedding new knowledge and evidence-based practice
- Support and assist on training and clinical skills competency matters
- Contribute to the future strategy for our clinical training
- Registered Nurse qualified with registration Award in Education and Training or equivalent appropriate training qualification
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in clinical training design and delivery
- Ability to create high quality teaching materials content and presentations
- Ability and accountability in researching and sharing best practice initiatives, nursing legislation and guidance
- Flexibility to travel across Kent
- Salary of up to £45k per annum, depending on experience
- Company Car
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday working pattern (occasional weekends, as and when needed – flexibility is required)
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Bespoke Benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
We welcome applications from everyone regardless of their background. If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!