£13.56 - £29.84 per hour
Full time/Part time
1 February 2024
Superior Healthcare needs you!
We provide round-the-clock care packages to support people including children, young people and adults who have long term health conditions to live in the comfort and safety of their own home.
We are seeking carer’s and support workers in Rochester and Hoo to cover a choice of bank day shifts throughout the week and weekend (8am – 8pm) – to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a long-term basis with one or a small number of clients and will benefit from a fixed rota as well as the option of overtime with a permanent hours contract.
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to your own car
- Previous care experience is desirable although applications from passionate individuals with the qualities required to fulfil the role (with additional support), will be considered.
Superior Healthcare will provide full, classroom-based training when you join us as well as paid/supported induction shifts and ongoing supervision provided by our in-house team of nurses and supervisors.
If a client’s needs mean that you require extra skills (for example, if they need assistance to meet their nutritional requirements), we will provide paid, specialist training to ensure that you can confidently support their needs and develop your own skills.
If you are eager to build a rapport with one or a small number of clients within your local community, keen to broaden your skills and welcome the consistency of the work that Superior Healthcare can offer, we hope to hear from you!
- Option of 36 hour contract
- Competitive rates of pay – £12.10-£15.97 per hour (excluding holiday pay)
- Bank holiday rates of pay £18.15 – £26.62 per hour (excluding holiday pay)
- Fixed rota with option of overtime.
- Thorough induction, and ongoing paid training
- Option to work towards an NVQ/Diploma.
- Holiday Pay.
- Company Pension.
- Blue Light Card.
- Referral Scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer-a-friend.
- Access to employee assistance program
- Ongoing support provided by our team of nurses and supervisors.
- *You must be based in the UK to apply for this role – we do not offer VISA sponsorship*
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and professional references.