£20.46 to £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
September 13, 2020
Superior Healthcare is a nurse-led provider of specialist care and support for people who have long term health conditions, including those who have had a tracheostomy and are ventilated.
We are a family-run business that was founded after our founder’s personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to find the right nurses and carers, so we’re on the lookout for talented individuals who love what they do.
Superior Healthcare are seeking Registered Children’s Nurses with complex care experience and competence to look after a little girl with a long-term health condition.
We’re looking for nurses who are naturally maternal, and both comfortable and confident when supporting, playing, and interacting with a young child. The home is a tranquil, relaxed one, and it’s important that those working can adapt to this family setting. We’re looking for warm, caring individuals to provide a consistent, high-level of care.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with benefits including:
- Market-leading rates of pay including enhancements for night and weekend shifts, paid weekly
- The opportunity to take part in specialist training and work closely with our team of Lead Nurses, a team you may choose to join as you progress!
- Paid induction shifts
- Regular work pattern with advanced scheduling of shifts
- Shifts of 8-12 hours
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You’ll get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants, and cinema tickets. There’s also a wellbeing platform that offers free counselling and guidance should you need it
What do we need from you?
- You will need to have a valid NMC PIN and experience of caring for people who have complex health conditions
- You will need to be available to work at least two regular shifts per week
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
Ready to have a chat?
We’d love to hear from you! Simply send your CV, or – if you prefer – get in touch with Issey by calling 01227 774878 for an informal chat. Alternatively, text the word SUPERIOR along with the job title (i.e. Complex Care – RN Ashford) and your name to 60777 and we’ll call you back.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.