£20.46 - £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 8, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Nurses
Working within our Complex Care division as a Nurse, you’ll be responsible for the care and wellbeing of a young woman with cerebral palsy and scoliosis. A proud Chelsea fan, she watches the football team’s matches and loves Disney films and soundtracks – she also enjoys being outside on her tricycle. This role requires someone who copes well under pressure and copes well in emergency situations.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
- Days and/or nights
- 8- 12 hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.46 – £33.76 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Variety and choice of placements
- Extensive support from Adult Nurse Managers
- Flexible working
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Career development events
- Access to mental health first aiders
- Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing care to people with complex health conditions
- Experience in managing tracheostomies
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>