£12.00-£15.84 per hour
Full time/Part time
5 August 2022
Superior Healthcare needs you!
Superior Healthcare has arriving in Essex and is providing round-the-clock care packages to support people including children, young people and adults who have long term health conditions to live in the comfort and safety of their own home.
We are urgently seeking carers and support workers living in the Leigh-On-Sea area to cover your choice of days or nights (12 hours per shift) – to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a long-term basis with one or a small number of clients and will benefit from a fixed rota as well as the option of overtime. We are ideally looking for people who are keen to work part time hours.
- Choice of day and night shifts.
- Shifts of 12 hours.
- Fixed rota with option of overtime.
Superior Healthcare will provide full, classroom-based training when you join us as well as paid/supported induction shifts and ongoing supervision provided by our Sussex-based Nurse Manager and Field Care Supervisors. If a client’s needs mean that you require extra skills (for example, if they need assistance to meet their nutritional requirements), we will provide paid, specialist training to ensure that you can confidently support their needs and develop your own skills. Superior Healthcare will offer you a fully-funded NVQ.
If you are eager to build a rapport with one or a small number of clients within your local community, keen to broaden your skills and welcome the consistency of the work that Superior Healthcare can offer, we hope to hear from you!
- Choice of day, night and weekend shifts.
- Competitive rates of pay – £12.00-15.84 per hour.
- Paid induction and ongoing training.
- Option to work towards an NVQ
- Holiday Pay.
- Company Pension.
- Employee Lottery and Blue Light Card.
- Referral Scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer-a-friend.
- Access to employee assistance programme.
- Ongoing support provided by our team of nurses and supervisors.
- Previous care experience is essential, although applications from passionate individuals with the qualities required to fulfil the role (with additional support), will be considered.
- You must have received two doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccination.
- You must be able to commit at least three shifts per week.
- Access to your own car would be preferable but may not be essential if you have good access to and are willing to use alternative transport.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK and be able to evidence this prior to employment being offered.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and professional references.