£12.00-£15.84 per hour
Full time/Part time
January 29, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
Working within the complex care division, you will be part of a genuine, caring team, to support a mature lady who loves socialising with her friends and going to garden centres. She is looking for carers who can join in with her hobbies and help her life her life to the full.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
Days and/or nights
8 to 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £12.00-£15.84 per hour (plus enhanced bank holiday rate)
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing 1-on-1 care
- Experience of caring for people with complex health conditions including airway/tracheostomy care, ventilation and PEG feeding (although further CPD training will be provided)
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Katie on 01227 771122 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>