Superior Healthcare is a leading recruiter of agency carers and nurses, providing temporary staff to cover placements in local care homes, learning disability/supported living houses and in hospitals and we offer a specialist complex care service which supports people with long term health conditions to live at home. We are a passionate and enthusiastic team; our combined efforts ensure that our clients receive “excellence in care”.
The Superior Healthcare Group are seeking an experienced Field Care Supervisor to join our expanding team.
As Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting the provision of safe, effective and high-quality care, supervising and managing a team of Support Workers across a number of our clients supported living services, ensuring that their high standards are maintained.
Working closely with our Service Manager, you will build positive relationships with both our care team and clients. Your responsibilities will include –
- Managing and supporting workers so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability
- Acting as a positive role model to our care team
- Leading team meetings, carrying out inductions and supervisions
- Working in partnership with our client to ensure individuals get the support they need to perform their role
- The ability to plan, develop, monitor, and effectively evaluate service delivery
- Passionate about providing high quality care
- Excellent presentation & positive, professional attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to travel between our client’s homes
- Able to use own initiative
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Company Car
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Enhancements for weekend working
- Long term career opportunity, with training opportunities and continual professional development
- Company Pension
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Access to Perkbox – it is not just the free coffee. You will get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants, and cinema tickets. There is also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
- NVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Supervisory and team leading skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Experience of challenging behaviour / mental health
- Good computer skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be a car driver
Ready to have a chat?
We’d love to hear from you! Simply upload your CV or if you prefer, get in touch with Becky or Charlotte by calling 01227 774878 for an informal chat.