The Superior Healthcare Group are seeking experienced Support Workers to join our growing team, for placements in Herne Bay and surrounding areas.
Superior Healthcare is a leading recruiter of agency carers and nurses, providing temporary staff to cover placements in local care homes, learning disability/supported living houses, hospitals and we offer a specialist complex care service which supports people with long term health conditions to live at home.
As a family run business, we are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it is our staff who make us who we are.
It takes real compassion, dedication, and a caring nature to do what you do. So, make the most of what you have to offer and work for a leading healthcare provider.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay including enhancements for night and weekend shifts, paid weekly.
- Regular work pattern
- Shifts of 8-12 hours
- Long term career opportunity, with training opportunities, continual professional development, and apprenticeships.
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You will get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants, and cinema tickets. There is also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
You should be –
- able to demonstrate that you have a minimum of three months’ full-time experience working as a carer or support worker within a nursing or residential home.
- eligible to work in the UK.
- available to work at least 24 hrs/two regular shifts per week.
- a car driver with access to your own car.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you can’t wait a minute longer then feel free to call us on 01227 774878 and we can talk you through the role and answer any questions you have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.