£10.23 - £15.35 per hour
Full time/Part time/Contract
May 15, 2020
Superior Healthcare are looking for an experienced Carer or Support Worker, who can support a person with complex health needs to live independently at home.
Our client is looking for a dedicated care team that he can build a trusting relationship with. You will be alert, patient and pro-active, and ideally have an interest in fishing as our client likes to visit the local fishing lake on a regular basis. You should be confident working in a 1:1 situation and our client needs a team with reliability and enthusiasm.
It takes real compassion, dedication and a caring nature to do what you do. So, make the most of what you have to offer and work for a leading healthcare provider.
Superior Healthcare are a family run business who are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it’s our staff who make us who we are.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay including enhancements for night and weekend shifts, paid weekly.
- Regular work pattern
- Shifts of 8-12 hours
- Long term career opportunity, with training opportunities, continual professional development and apprenticeships.
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You’ll get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants and cinema tickets. There’s also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
Experience comes in all shapes and sizes…
You might have an NVQ in Health and Social Care or already have hands on experience supporting people with complex health conditions. If you do, that’s brilliant. If you don’t, then don’t worry, as we give full training and support for the role.
What we do need from you is the following:
- Demonstrate that you have at least six months’ experience working as a carer or support worker.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available to work at least two regular shifts per week
- You must be a car driver with access to your own car.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.