£10.23-£13.50 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 12, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
As part of our Complex Care division, this Support Worker role is an exclusive position that will require you to provide care and support to a 20-year-old man who has SMA Type 2. You will need to be comfortable with overseeing BiPAP ventilation at night, and have experience in moving and handling. While he’s at home, he enjoys having someone to play video games with.
Note: Currently studying film production at university, this young man is usually based in Canterbury and lives in student accommodation, however he is currently living at the family home in Faversham. While he is at home, you will be provided with a nearby Airbnb and an allowance in order to fully isolate until he returns to campus.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
- Days and nights
- 12-hour shifts (8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am)
We’ll give you
- £10.23-£13.50 per hour (plus enhanced bank holiday rate)
- Free DBS check
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing care to people with complex health conditions
- Experience in managing ventilators as well as moving and handling
- To be able to self-isolate in the provided accommodation for the foreseeable future
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Katie on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>