£10.23-£13.50 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 9, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
You will be part of a genuine, caring team, working in a family home supporting a young person with complex care needs. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
Days with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £10.23-£13.50 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing 1-on-1 care
- Experience of caring for people with complex health conditions including epilepsy, PEG feeding and suctioning (although further CPD training will be provided)
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Beth on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>