£10.23-£13.50 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 8, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Support Workers
Working alongside a team within our Complex Care division, this Support Worker role will require you to provide assistance to a 20-year-old man at home. With SMA Type 2, he is PEG fed, has a MIC-KEY button, requires cough assist and uses an electric wheelchair. You will need to have experience in manual handling, and have a clean UK driving license. A student at Southampton University, he is currently living at home and enjoys socialising, stand-up comedy and film. Having previously performed stand-up, he would ideally need a Support Worker who is conversational, has a great sense of humour and enjoys similar interests.
- Days and nights
- 12-hour shifts (8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am)
- 3-hour shifts (8am to 11am)
We’ll give you
- £10.23-£13.50 per hour (plus enhanced bank holiday rate)
- Free DBS check
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing care to people with complex health conditions
- Experience in manual handling
- To be over 25 years old with a clean UK driving license
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Katie on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>