39,000 per annum
March 26, 2021
Opportunities for Nurses Seeking Work in the UK
South East of England.
Superior Healthcare is recruiting overseas Registered Nurses to live and work throughout the South East of England. This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in the UK.
You will receive a Guaranteed Hours contract that ensures 42 hours of work per week. There will be a huge wide variety of work placements to suit you, your skillset and your experience. These will include:
Schools: Supporting children and young people in an array of educational environments, you will have a key role in supporting the health and wellbeing of pupils while enjoying flexible hours and extensive support.
Family Homes: You will be part of a genuine, caring team, working in a family home, supporting children, young people and adults with complex care needs
Private Hospitals: Working in a clinical environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside different clients in appointment settings and enjoy a role that varies day to day.
Hospices: A rewarding, person-centred role, this position will provide you with a warm, welcoming environment that comes with a lot of support and the opportunity to support clients and their families.
Find out more
Days and/or nights
Regular shift patterns
We’ll give you
- 3 years full-time contract with the Superior Healthcare Group
- £39,000 per annum
- 6 weeks of Annual Leave (holiday) per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Free accommodation for the first 3 months of your stay with us
- Option for a company car
- We will pay for your Visa, NMC application & registration and flights to the UK, including one return flight home per year
- You will work in a team of specialist clinical care nurses and will be supervised and supported by one of our Specialist Nurse Managers. In addition, you will have a buddy to help you in your first few months at work
- Our HR team will help you with setting up your UK bank account and National Insurance Number (for tax purposes) and any other issues with processes
- Support with NMC registration process
- Induction and clinical training & development
- Regular team social events
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Jemma on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<NursesOverseas>>