£26,000 per annum
September 27, 2021
We’re Looking for a Field Care Supervisor
We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join Superior Healthcare’s fast-paced, complex care team. Based in Hampshire, this role will require you to conduct direct observations, competency checks, appraisals and ensure staff receive regular supervisions. You will also be expected to carry out ongoing care needs and risk assessments and update these as required in conjunction with the Nurse Manager assigned to your team.
Additionally, you will be responsible for staff meet and greets, new starter inductions, identifying potential gaps in rotas, ensuring team members uphold high standards of care, attending team meetings and recognising any areas of poor practice that need to be addressed. Ultimately, you will play a major role in overseeing the care of Superior Healthcare clients, while ensuring your team members are working to the best of their ability at all times.
Alongside the management duties listed, the role will involve working regular clinical shifts with clients to ensure a continued awareness of their needs.
- 37.5 hours per week, according to the needs of the business
- Some evening, night and weekend working will be required
We’ll give you
- A salary of £26,000
- Access to a company car, electronic tablet and mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A day off on your birthday
- A free Blue Light Card
- Christmas Saver Scheme
- Enrolment on the company pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development opportunities and CPD events
- Outstanding in-house training
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- A supervisory/Coaching qualification or to be willing to work towards an NVQ 3 Supervisory qualification
- Evidence of having completed training related to clients with complex care needs
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
- Excellent assessment skills
- Community experience
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of tracheostomy, ventilation care, cough assist and enteral feeding (extensive training provided)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan effectively with good time management
You should be
- Approachable with a personable nature
- Able to work flexibly, autonomously and as part of a team
- Calm and confident
- Disciplined and organised
- Willing to embrace change
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>