39,000 per annum
April 20, 2021
We’re Looking for Registered Nurses Seeking Guaranteed Hours
Opportunities across Kent.
Working within our complex care division, you will receive a Guaranteed Hours contract that ensures 42 hours of work per week. There will be a huge wide variety of work placements to suit you, your skillset and your experience.
You will be part of a genuine, caring team working in a family home with children, young people and adults with complex care needs. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
A choice between day or night shifts
Set shift patterns
We’ll give you
- A salary of £39,000 per annum
- Option for a company car
- 42 hours of work per week
- A choice between day or night shifts with set shift patterns
- Hands-on support from experienced Nurse Managers
- A wide variety of placements
- Free DBS check
- Career progression opportunities, become a Nurse Manager or certified Clinical Nurse Educator
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
Bespoke employee benefits, regular social events and exclusive discounts
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
Referral bonuses of up to £2,000
- To be able to work well in a variety of family homes
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To have a clean, UK driving license
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>