£9.30 to £15.35 per hour
Full time/Part time
September 23, 2020
Demand for Superior Healthcare’s services continues to grow, and we now have opportunities for experienced, personable and motivated Healthcare Assistants with a passion for delivering a high standard of care and support, to join our extraordinary team for placements in and around Chatham.
Superior Healthcare is a leading recruiter of carers, support workers and nurses, providing temporary staff to cover placements in local care homes, learning disability/supported living houses, hospitals and we offer a specialist complex care service which supports people with long term health conditions to live at home.
As a family run business, we are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it is our staff who make us who we are!
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay, which are paid weekly. Hourly rates start from £9.30 per hour and increase to £12.28 per hour, with enhancements on bank holidays
- Shifts of 8-12 hours
- Long term career opportunity, with training opportunities, continual professional development and apprenticeships
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You’ll get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants and cinema tickets. There’s also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it
What do we need from you?
- We will need you to be able to demonstrate that you have a minimum of 3 months’ paid care experience working as a carer, healthcare assistant or support worker and be eligible to work in the UK.
- You will be reliable, enthusiastic, empathetic, proactive, and confident in providing one to one support.
- An NVQ Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care is desirable, but not essential.
- Although we will offer you complete control as to when you work, you will need to be available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week/2 shifts. A regular working pattern may be offered if you apply to join our complex care division.
- Ideally you will be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you can’t wait a minute longer then feel free to call Amy on 01227 774878 and we can talk you through the role and answer any questions you have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). This position will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and reference checks in line with Superior Healthcare’s referencing policy.