£9.30 to £12.28 per hour
Full time/Part time
April 1, 2021
We’re looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants
Working within our agency division, you will be able to choose from a wide variety of placements to suit you, your skillset and your experience. These will include:
Schools: A rewarding yet demanding role, this position will require you to work alongside children within a small nursing team to ensure pupils’ health and wellbeing is monitored and managed.
Care Homes: Working with residents of a care home, you will ensure they feel secure, safe and content while enjoying a person-centred role that needs compassion and understanding.
Supported Living Homes: Supporting residents with their everyday needs, you will enjoy a caring, rewarding role and ensure residents’ social and emotional requirements are met while respecting their independence.
Hospitals: A flexible, fast-paced role, this position will allow you to work alongside patients in a clinical setting while supporting colleagues by way of observations and ensuring patients feel secure and content.
Days and/or nights
8 to 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £9.30 to £12.28 per hour (plus enhanced bank holiday rate)
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- A wide variety of placements
- Access to career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To have at least 6 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
- To have a full driving license with your own vehicle
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Amy on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AgencyPackage>>