£9.50 - £12.55 per hour
Full time/Part time/Contract
July 19, 2021
We are Looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers
Gillingham and the surrounding areas
Working within our agency division, you will be placed in a variety of placements to suit your skillset and experience. These will include:
Schools: A rewarding yet demanding role, this position will require you to work alongside children within a small nursing team to ensure pupils’ health and wellbeing is monitored and managed.
Care Homes: Working with residents of a care home, you will ensure they feel secure, safe and content while enjoying a person-centred role that needs compassion and understanding.
Supported Living Homes: Supporting residents with their everyday needs, you will enjoy a caring, rewarding role and ensure residents’ social and emotional requirements are met while respecting their independence.
Hospitals: A flexible, fast-paced role, this position will allow you to work alongside patients in a clinical setting while supporting colleagues by way of observations and ensuring patients feel secure and content.
Days and/or nights
8, 10 and 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £9.50 – £12.55 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Superior Healthcare Lottery. 3 lucky winners win tax free prizes each month! Will you be next?
- Free DBS check
- Blue Light Card
- Breakfast Club
- Christmas saver scheme
- Career progression opportunities such as apprenticeships
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers and Field Care Supervisors
- Outstanding, free in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses of up to £2,000 via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To have at least 3 months experience working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker
- Have a caring, friendly and passionate attitude
- Be happy to provide support and assistance, including all elements of personal care
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
- To have a full, UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- To be double vaccinated against Covid-19
Who we are
Superior Healthcare are a specialist care provider, split into two divisions; agency and complex care at home. Since 2006, it has been our mission to improve the lives of every person who comes into contact with us and we aim to make people feel safe, empowered and to put the minds of their families and loved ones at ease.
Job Ref: <<AgencyPackage>>