£24,000 - £30,000 per annum
July 19, 2021
We’re Looking for Recruiters
Are you an experienced recruiter working in the healthcare sector? Would you like to work for a leading healthcare provider?
Initially working remotely, with plans to open a central branch
Due to the continued growth of the organisation, we are looking for experienced recruiters to join our vibrant, fast-paced recruitment team. Driven, ambitious and a motivated self-starter, you will be responsible for resourcing and recruiting nurses and carers within our complex care division across Sussex.
Superior Healthcare was established in response to our founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. Today we work as a specialist provider in complex care at home, with a full nurse-led service, providing care for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions. For us, it’s personal.
Working closely with our Recruitment Team Leader and Nurse Manager, you will source high quality support workers and nurse, who have the experience, skillset and values required to deliver 121 complex care in our client’s homes. This role will suit a recruiter with healthcare experience who can recruit at volume, whilst also ensuring the perfect match between our care team and our clients.
This is an exciting time to join a growing Recruitment team and work for an organisation you can be proud of.
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday- Friday)
- Occasional weekends for recruitment events (with time back in lieu)
We’ll give you
- A salary of £24,000 – £30,000, dependent on experience
- A clear career development framework for fast progression
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- A day off on your birthday
- A Blue Light Card
- Christmas Saver Scheme
- Enrolment on the company pension scheme
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- 1-2 years experience working as a recruiter within healthcare.
- GCSEs at grade C and above (including Maths and English)
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases
You should be
- A real people person you’ll be approachable with a personable nature
- Ability to work autonomously, building your own pipeline and pushing through applicants.
- Confident when working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible when it comes to weekend availability (time off in lieu given)
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<CHCPackage>>