£24,000 - £30,000 per annum
May 26, 2021
We’re Looking for Recruitment Specialists!
Are you an experienced recruiter working in the healthcare sector? Would you like to work for a leading healthcare provider?
We are looking for recruiters to join our vibrant, fast-paced recruitment team. Driven, ambitious and a motivated self-starter, you will be responsible for resourcing and recruiting nurses and carers who have the skills, experience and values required for vacant positions.
Superior Healthcare was established in response to our founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. Today we work as a specialist provider in complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions. We also work in the community including care homes, hospitals, schools and supported living services.
You will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding your own pipeline of Support Workers, Carers and Nurses. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will work closely with your team to source candidates, manage applications, schedule interviews and onboard new starters while ensuring compliance with internal policies and regulatory legislation.
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday- Friday)
We’ll give you
- A salary of £24,000 – £30,000, dependent on experience
- A clear career development framework for fast progression
- 25 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- A day off on your birthday
- A free Blue Light Card
- Monthly Breakfast Club
- Christmas Saver Scheme
- Enrolment on the company pension scheme
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- Experience working as a recruiter within healthcare
- GCSEs at grade C and above (including Maths and English)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases
You should be
- A real people person you’ll be approachable with a personable nature
- Ability to work autonomously, building your own pipeline and pushing through applicants.
- Confident when working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible when it comes to weekend availability (time off in lieu given)
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AgencyPackage>>