£27,000 per annum
September 13, 2020
Superior Healthcare is a rapidly expanding, privately owned supplier of healthcare and support packages for adults and children living independently, in their family homes and in residential care. We work with both private clients funding their own care as well as with residential care providers and local authorities/CCG.
Due to the continuous growth of our business, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our Recruitment team.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for attracting candidates and recruiting new employees to fill vacancies as part of Superior Healthcare’s ambitious programme for growth. You will manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board, whilst continuously ensuring compliance with all internal policies and regulatory legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, organised, and confident individual who has the ability to work autonomously, works well under pressure and is able to prioritise a busy workload.
- To liaise regularly with the Heads of Service to understand each divisions recruitment requirements
- To ensure that the content of all vacancies are correct, that the layout is structured and that the advert is engaging
- Ensure that all jobs are advertised on our social media platforms, job boards and company website
- Monitor responses/applications received, qualify, shortlist, and identify suitable candidates against specific job vacancies and ensure that candidates applications are processed efficiently
- Hold face to face interviews with all shortlisted applicants
- Promote Superior Healthcare to new and existing candidates in a manner that is positive and engaging in the service we provide
- Generate new business leads when exploring employment history
- Inform candidates about the results of their interviews
- Complete all relevant background checks and paperwork for new candidates, to include identity, employment history, DBS, referencing, right to work, professional registration & qualification checks, occupational health assessments and any additional checks outlined in Superior Healthcare’s Recruitment Policy
- Carry out all administrative tasks in the onboarding process e.g. prepare recruitment documents, offer letters, contracts, registration, and new starter packs
- Ensure key recruitment metrics are met and present reports, including but not limited to; candidates recruited, pipeline numbers, conversion rate, application numbers and sources and time to hire Ensure records are accurate and up to date
- Ensuring full compliance at all times with Superior Healthcare’s recruitment policy and regulatory legislation.
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment events throughout the year
- Demonstrable experience in effectively sourcing candidates and managing the full recruitment cycle
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Experience of working in a target driven and results focused environment
- Excellent communication and written skills, with a confident telephone manner
- Proficient in the use of IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously but also happy to contribute as a team player and get involved where required
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise busy workloads and meet agreed deadlines
- Target driven and confident to work in a target driven environment
- Be organised, have an eye for detail
- Have a genuine passion for working within the caring environment
- Full UK driving licence
- Direct industry experience in health & social care
- Experience within a regulated industry that has compliance requirements
This is a full time, 9am-5pm position with some occasional weekend work where required.
- Attractive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a well-being zone
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply by submitting your CV.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.