£27,000 per annum
February 8, 2021
We’re Looking for a Recruitment Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our fast-paced Complex Care recruitment team based at our Whitstable head office. Driven, ambitious and a motivated self-starter, you will be responsible for gathering and recruiting candidates who have the skills, experience and values required for vacant positions within the Complex Care team.
Reporting to the Complex Care Team Leader, you will work closely with your team to source candidates, manage applications, schedule interviews and onboard new starters while ensuring compliance with internal policies and regulatory legislation.
37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Additional hours (Weekends) as directed by the Line Manager
We’ll give you
- A salary of £27,000
- 20 days holiday plus UK bank holidays
- Enrolment on the company pension scheme
- A company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- GCSEs at grade C and above (including Maths and English)
- Experience in a Recruitment/HR role
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.