£20.46 - £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 1, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Adult Nurses
Working within the complex care division, you will be part of a genuine, caring team working to support a capable lady who loves her cat. She is looking for calm and attentive nurses who can join in with her activities and help her live her life to her fullest potential. She loves to go out to eat and enjoys trips to the beach, cinema and bowling. She also enjoys good conversation on varied topics and needs someone who can share the same interests.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
Days and/or nights
12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.46 – £33.76 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing 1-on-1 care
- Experience of caring for adults with complex health conditions including airway/tracheostomy care (although further CPD training will be provided)
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>