£20.91 - £27.59 per hour
Full time/Part time
March 8, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Registered Nurses
Working within the paediatric division, you will be part of a genuine, caring team, working in a family home, supporting a baby with SMA Type 1. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Adult Nurse Managers and coordination team.
9-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.91 – £27.59 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing 1-on-1 care
- Experience of caring for small children with health conditions including experience with ventilators and NG tubes (although further CPD training will be provided)
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Rhiannon on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>