£20.46 - £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 8, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Paediatric Nurses
Bethersden (Near Ashford)
As a Registered Nurse within our Complex Care division, you’ll be working alongside an 8-year-old girl in her family home. With a rare type of epilepsy, this little girl is PEG fed, experiences seizures on a regular basis and is prone to infection. She enjoys watching sensory videos on her iPad, especially ones that include light and music. This role is a challenging yet fulfilling one, and will require you to be resilient, have paediatric nursing experience and enjoy giving 1-to-1 care to a child.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
Days and/or nights
7-hour shifts (days) with a regular shift pattern
10-hour shifts (nights) with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.46 – £33.76 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing care to children with complex health conditions
- To have experience working as a Registered Nurse with children
- Experience in managing epilepsy is preferred, but not essential
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>