£41,607 to £45,758 (full-time equivalent) per annum
Full time/Part time
July 23, 2020
Superior Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses, to support individuals with complex health needs, to live safely at home.
Both part time, full time hours, with day and night shifts available.
Superior Healthcare is a nurse-led provider of specialist care and support for children, young people and adults who have long term health conditions.
We are a family run business and are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it’s our staff who make us who we are.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay, starting from £20 per hour, increasing to £30 per hour.
- Superb communication and support, you’ll be looked after by our team of Nurse Managers and Lead Nurses.
- Regular work pattern
- Career progression available with opportunities to join our team of Lead Nurses, Case Managers and Nurse Managers if you wish too.
- Specialist training opportunities and CPD offered to all staff.
- Opportunities to work on other packages, with flexible working available.
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You’ll get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants and cinema tickets. There’s also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
Ideally you should be experienced in:
- Tracheostomy’s and/or ventilator (BIPAP/CIPAP)
- Cough Assist/Suctioning
- Gastrostomy Care
- Continence Care
- Catheter Care
- Medication Management
- Pressure Area Care and Dressings Management
You should be happy to:
- Attend professional appointments, liaising with GP’s and other healthcare professionals where necessary
- Support with instrumental activities of daily living
What do we need from you?
- Valid NMC PIN
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available to work at least one regular shift per week
- You must be a car driver with access to your own car.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you can’t wait a minute longer then feel free to call us on 01227 774878 and we can talk you through the role and answer any questions you have.
We look forward to hearing from you!