£20.46-£33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
September 27, 2020
Demand for Superior Healthcare’s services continues to grow. We have opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our extraordinary team for placements.
We are the preferred provider of staffing for a number of independent, care groups, nursing and residential homes, learning disability providers, mental health units, private hospitals and offer a specialist complex care service which supports people with long term health conditions to live at home.
We have a great working relationship with our clients and are dedicated to finding you work in environments suited to your skills and preferences.
Day and night shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- A long-term career opportunity
- Market leading rates of pay, paid weekly
- You will have the opportunity to take part in specialist training and work closely with our team of Lead Nurses, a team that you may choose to join as you progress!
- Paid induction shifts
- Regular work pattern
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You will get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants, and cinema tickets. There is also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
- Valid NMC PIN
- Sound clinical skills
- Be available to work at least two regular shifts per week
- Driver with access to own transport is desirable
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Amy on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.