£20.46 - £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 4, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Adult Nurses
Opportunities local to you, such as:
Working within the adult division, you will be part of a genuine, caring team, working in a family home, supporting adults with complex care needs. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Adult Nurse Managers and coordination team.
Days and/or nights
8 to 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.46 – £33.76 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Variety and choice of placements
- Extensive support from Adult Nurse Managers
- Flexible working
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Career development events
- Access to mental health first aiders
- Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- The ability to fit seamlessly into a family home
- To enjoy providing 1–on–1 care to an adult
- Experience of caring for adults with complex health conditions including artificial airway/tracheostomies and gastronomy feeding tubes – although further CPD training will be provided
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>