£20.91 - £27.59 per hour
Full time/Part time
January 29, 2021
We’re Looking for Registered Nurses
Working within our agency division, you will be able to choose from a wide variety of placements to suit you, your skillset and your experience. These will include:
Schools: Supporting children and young people in an array of educational environments, you will have a key role in supporting the health and wellbeing of pupils while enjoying flexible hours and extensive support.
Private Hospitals: Working in a clinical environment, you will have the opportunity to work alongside different clients in appointment settings and enjoy a role that varies day to day.
Hospices: A rewarding, person-centred role, this position will provide you with a warm, welcoming environment that comes with a lot of support and the opportunity to support clients and their families.
Nursing Homes: With a friendly working environment, this role will provide you with the opportunity to deliver excellent care in a friendly, compassionate setting.
Days and/or nights
8 to 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.91 – £27.59 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- A wide variety of placements
- Access to career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
- To be double vaccinated against Covid-19
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>