£20.91 - £27.59 per hour
Full time/Part time
May 6, 2021
We’re Looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will be working as part of a team to deliver care, support and rehabilitation to patients in a private hospital. Carry out clinical duties, develop therapeutic relationships and support your colleagues in a calm, encouraging environment that enhances the management and treatment of mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, stress and addictions. With the option of day or night shifts, you can choose a recurring shift pattern that suits you.
- Days and/or Nights
- 8-12 hour shifts
We’ll give you
- £20.91 – £27.59 per hour depending on shift and additional enhancements for bank holidays and holiday pay
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- A valid NMC pin
- To be up to date with current practices
- To be patient-driven and committed to delivering high-quality, person-centred care
- To be double vaccinated against Covid-19
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>