39,000 per annum
April 16, 2021
Are you a nurse who enjoys travelling, experiencing new places and meeting new people?
If so, we are recruiting Registered Nurses within our complex care division to work throughout the South East of England, in areas such as Essex, Kent and Sussex. You will receive a Guaranteed Hours contract that ensures 42 hours of work per week, ensuring job stability and security.
Working within our complex care division, you will be part of a genuine, caring team, working in a family home, supporting children, young people and adults with complex care needs. With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, this role will provide you with direct support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team. More Information
Days and/or nights
Set shift patterns
We’ll give you
- A salary of £39,000 per annum
- Option for a company car
- 42 hours of work per week
- A choice between day or night shifts with set shift patterns
- A wide variety of placements
- Free DBS check
- Access to career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Experience of caring for adults with complex health conditions including artificial airway/tracheostomies and gastronomy feeding tubes – although further CPD training will be provided
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To have a clean, UK driving license
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Jemma on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>