£20.46 - £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 8, 2021
We’re Looking for Complex Care Paediatric Nurses
Working within our Complex Care division as a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing care and support to a 10-year-old boy in his family home. With severe epilepsy, he is PEG fed and relies on oxygen and a BiPAP ventilator at night. You’ll need to have experience in moving and handling as well as pain management as he has dislocated hips and scoliosis. For this role, you should have experience working with children and have a resilient but warm, friendly nature.
With opportunities to specialise in various conditions, you’ll be provided with direct, ongoing support from our Nurse Managers and coordination team.
- Nights (5)
- 9-hour shifts (10pm – 7am) with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £20.46 – £33.76 per hour
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Extensive support from Nurse Managers
- Career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To enjoy providing care to children with complex health conditions
- Experience in managing epilepsy is preferred, but not essential
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call MaryAnn on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AllNurseJobs>>