£9.30 to £12.28 per hour
Full time/Part time
March 5, 2021
We’re looking for experienced Learning Disability Support Workers
Working within our agency division, you will be working in a residential special school for children and young people with severe intellectual disabilities who are on the autistic spectrum continuum. Challenging yet fulfilling, this position will enable you to give person-centred care in a safe, aspirational environment.
We’ll give you
- £9.30 to £12.28 per hour (plus enhanced bank holiday rate)
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- Access to career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To have at least 6 months experience working as a Support Worker
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
- To have a full driving license with your own vehicle
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Jess on 01622 230800 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AgencyPackage>>