£9.30 to £12.28 per hour
Full time/Part time
February 24, 2021
We’re looking for experienced Learning Disability Support Workers
Folkestone and surrounding areas
Working within our agency division, you will be able to choose from a wide variety of placements to suit you, your skillset and your experience. These will include:
Mental Health Homes: A challenging yet highly rewarding role, this position requires you to have enthusiasm and a calm, supportive nature while you work alongside those with mental health disorders in a warm, welcoming environment.
Supported Living Homes: Providing support to people with mental health disorders, you will need to have an empathetic approach and a calm, self-motivated outlook.
Specialist Schools: Challenging yet fulfilling, this position will enable you to give person-centred care to children and young people with learning disabilities or mental health disorders in safe, aspirational environment.
Days and/or nights
8 to 12-hour shifts, with a regular shift pattern
We’ll give you
- £9.30 to £12.28 per hour (plus enhanced bank holiday rate)
- Free DBS check
- Flexible working
- A wide variety of placements
- Access to career development events
- Outstanding in-house training and CPD courses
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- To have at least 6 months experience working as a Support Worker
- To be able to fit seamlessly into roles within an array of environments
- Compassion, confidence and a gentle, caring nature
- To work at least two regular shifts per week
- To have a full driving license with your own vehicle
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ personal experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call Amy on 01622 230800 and we will answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Job Ref: <<AgencyPackage>>