£22,000 per annum
February 23, 2021
We’re Looking for a Training Coordinator
We are looking for a Training Coordinator to join our fast-paced, in-house training team based at our Whitstable head office. Organised, personable and enthusiastic, you will be responsible for supporting the training division with administrative tasks. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, a great telephone manner and be comfortable using Microsoft Office. If you are someone who is calm, professional and able to adapt to new technology, we’d like to hear from you.
37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
We’ll give you
- A salary of £22,000
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years)
- Enrolment on the company pension scheme
- Career development events
- Support from Mental Health First Aiders
- Bonuses via our Refer a Friend benefit scheme
- GCSEs at grade C and above (including Maths and English)
- Experience in an administrative role
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office, Outlook and databases
You should be
- Approachable with a personable nature
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Confident when working in a fast-paced environment
Who we are
Superior Healthcare is a specialist provider of complex care at home for children, young people and adults who have long-term, complex health conditions.
The organisation was established in response to the co-founders’ experience of caring for a family member who has an acquired brain injury. For us, it’s personal.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).