£20.46 to £33.76 per hour
Full time/Part time/Contract
July 5, 2020
The Superior Healthcare Group are seeking Registered Nurses to join our growing team, for placements in Ashford and surrounding areas.
Superior Healthcare is a nurse-led provider of specialist care and support for children and young people who have long term health conditions to live safely at home.
As a family run healthcare provider, we are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it is our staff who make us who we are.
It takes real compassion, dedication, and a caring nature to do what you do. So, make the most of what you have to offer and work for a leading healthcare provider.
Due to the complexity of the needs of our clients, you should be experienced in, or have awareness of:
- Pressure Area Care
- PEG/ PEJ feeds
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- A long-term career opportunity
- Market leading rates of pay, paid weekly
- You will have the opportunity to take part in specialist training and work closely with our team of Lead Nurses, a team that you may choose to join as you progress!
- Paid induction shifts
- Regular work pattern
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You will get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants, and cinema tickets. There is also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
- Valid NMC PIN
- Experience of caring for people who have complex health conditions including artificial airway/tracheotomies and gastrostomy feeding tubes – although further CPD training will be provided.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available to work at least two regular shifts per week
- You must be a car driver with access to your own car.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today, uploading your CV, and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch. If you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please call us on 01227 774878 and we will answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.