£20.00 per hour
March 27, 2020
Superior Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses, who can support people with complex health needs including people who have a tracheostomy and who are ventilated, to live safely at home.
It takes great skill, kindness and compassion to do what you do. So, make the most of what you can offer and work for a leading healthcare provider.
Superior Healthcare is a nurse-led provider of specialist care and support for children and young people who have long term health conditions.
We are a family run business and are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it’s our staff who make us who we are.
We have opportunities for nurses right across Kent.
Our agency division gives flexibility of shifts and a wide range of placements including hospitals, care, residential and nursing homes.
Our complex care division has opportunities to work with a team to provide care for individuals in their home.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay, starting from £20 per hour, increasing to £30 per hour.
- Regular work pattern
- Shifts of 8-12 hours
- You will have the opportunity to take part in specialist training and work closely with our team of Lead Nurses, a team that you may choose to join as you progress!
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You’ll get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants and cinema tickets. There’s also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
- Valid NMC PIN
- Experience of caring for people who have complex health conditions including artificial airway/tracheostomies and gastrostomy feeding tubes – although further CPD training will be provided.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available to work at least two regular shifts per week
- You must be a car driver with access to your own car.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.