£20.00-30.00 per hour
July 14, 2020
It takes great skill, kindness and compassion to do what you do. So, make the most of what you can offer and work for a leading healthcare provider.
Superior Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses to join our agency team.
We are a family run business and are here because of our founder’s own personal experience finding care for his sister who acquired a brain injury. We know how important it is to get it right and it’s our staff who make us who we are.
We have opportunities for nurses across Kent.
Our agency division gives flexibility of shifts and a wide range of placements including hospitals, care, residential and nursing homes.
There is also chance to work within our complex care division if you wish too and have opportunities to work within a team to provide care for individuals with long term health conditions, to live safely at home.
What can Superior Healthcare offer you?
Working for a leading healthcare provider comes with its benefits:
- Market leading rates of pay, starting from £20 per hour, increasing to £30 per hour.
- Regular work pattern
- Shifts of 8-12 hours
- Specialist training and career progression opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Company pension
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Generous refer-a-friend bonus scheme of up to £500 per referral.
- Access to Perkbox – it’s not just the free coffee. You’ll get access to discounted shopping, fitness classes, restaurants and cinema tickets. There’s also a well-being platform offering free counselling and guidance should you need it.
What do we need from you?
- Valid NMC PIN
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be available to work at least three regular shifts per week
- You must be a car driver with access to your own car.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy). Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS check and references.
Ready to have a chat?
Apply today with your CV and a member of the Superior Team will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.