We are delighted to share Superior Healthcare has been rated Good in our most recent inspection by the Care Quality Commission.
This is a great achievement for us and despite the rapid growth of the service and moving of our head office, we have maintained our rating of Good across all 5 areas of the inspection; safe, effective, caring, responsive, well-led.
The CQC have reported our team of nurses and carers to be providing safe, effective care, with a consistently managed and well led service. Our clients are receiving a personalised service, which most importantly, places them at the centre of their care.
Some of the highlights of the report include:
- ‘People and their relatives said they felt safe and felt their loved ones were safe with the nurses and care staff. One relative said “Being introduced to the carers at the start and checking that they got on with my daughter made me feel comfortable and I felt she was completely safe with them” ‘
- ‘All care packages were allocated a team, with an allocated lead nurse, to provide consistency and continuity of care. One client said “I’ve got the same team of regular carers I’ve had for years and I’m very happy with them.’
- ‘Clients and relatives spoke highly of the staff and said they were kind, caring and it felt like they had become part of the family.’
- ‘Care plans were written in conjunction with the client and/or their relatives. One example was a client had expressed a wish to attend a festival. The burse and care staff worked hard to enable the person to attend the festival despite their complex health needs’
- ‘Clients and relatives told us they received the service they wanted and would recommend the agency to others. A relative said, “The service has worked really hard to get this right, communications is very good and that is the key. I would recommend them.” ‘
This is a reflection of all the hard work put in by every member of the Superior team. From the exceptional care given by our nurses and carers, to the dedication of our support teams and office based staff, we wouldn’t have achieved this result without them. It’s our staff who make us who we are.
If you’d like to find out how Superior Healthcare could help you, please call the team on 01227 771122 or fill out our contact form below.